Aims of the Association
The goals of the Association are:
- to protect the Engineer title according to the law of June 17, 1963 about higher academic education
- to protect and to support the Engineer in exercising his functions and to defend his professional interestss
- to continue the general and professional training of its members
- to co-operate with national and foreign associations with similar or complementary aims
- to advise official authorities on problems concerning the engineering profession
- to delegate representatives to official national or international organisations which are concerned with the exercise of the Engineer profession
- to contribute to the development of the science and technology
Membership shall be open to Engineers having academic qualification acquired after university studies.
The academic qualification must give directly access to prepare a PhD.
Association Luxembourgeoise des Ingénieurs a.s.b.l. (A.L.I. asbl)
4-6 bd Grande-Duchesse Charlotte
Phone: +352 451354
Fax: +352 450932